One of the best parts of my job is the many brilliant students I have the opportunity to mentor. Here is a (somewhat incomplete) list of the students and their projects.
- Keenan Albee - Kinodynamic motion planning for Astrobee, with arm motion.
- Andrew Bylard - Motion planning based on differential geometry.
- Abhishek Cauligi - Sampling-based motion planning for Astrobee.
- Chris Ericksen - Learning object recognition from limited data.
- Ruben Garcia - Android improvements for Astrobee and much more.
- Brian Hou - Planning for non-prehensile manipulation.
- Evelyn Huang - Controlling Astrobee while grasping large objects.
- Amit Palekar - Astrobee guest science examples and face tracking.
- Ben Saeks - Astrobee arm firmware and drivers.
- Robbie Selwyn - Astrobee guest science and signal lights.
- Peter Wofford, Vivek Kumar, and Bryce Van Ross - Astrobee ZeroRobotics competition.
- Marcelino Almeida - Astrobee obstacle mapping.
- Miguel Borges - Open source Vive drivers for localization ground truth (publication, software).
- Teresa Conceicao - Joint calibration of depth and visual cameras (publication).
- Max Feinberg - Mapping and localization with different cameras.
- Karen Orton - Astrobee Gazebo simulator.
- Gwang Ho Park - Astrobee signal lights.
- Jefferson Ridgeway - Automated regression testing for localization.